Ashanti Oasis


So I went to Ashanti Oasis today...didn't really remember it til the other day when I was searching for a restaurant to go to. Considering it is tucked away in the middle of Hope Gardens, it is the perfect place to unwind, have a good meal and enjoy nature. Even for those of you who have never had vegetarian and who believe vegetarian is not for you, I recommend you try it. The food is delicious, the sounds of the waterfall is very soothing and its an almost-outdoor spot with lotsa breeze flowing through. All of this will make you almost ignore the fact that the service is just so-so (I know I did when i realised my cheque wasn't exorbitant!) Well...let's hope the servers were just having an "off" day...but in the grand scheme of things, it's a great place to have lunch with a friend or even a business luncheon. Let's hear what you think of it!

No comments: