LIVITY : Will convert the meat eater


Not being a vegetarian, i was most skeptical when my coworker, who is a Rastarfarian, ital living guy insisted I try Livity, after seeing my atrocious eating habits.I have to admit, I am a loyal fast food eater, even though i cant stand it most times. But its fast and thats what makes it easier for me to buy it and put in my mouth.

But considering that I have gained 10 pounds just by eating the nonesense, I decided to try something different.
I ordered a veggie chili wrap and a cream of pumpkin soup from livity. They delivered in about 10 minutes and it was easy i didnt have to walk the block like i usually do , to get my lunch.

First bite was incredible. The blend of hot pepper chilli with a surprise of plantain sweetness underneath had my mouth watering. The wholesome goodness of the mix of veggies with the sauce was enough to keep me wanting more. And it was filling!

It kept me sustained for most of the afternoon, so i didnt taste the soup until early evening. It was a bit bland, not your typical cream of pumpking but then its a vegetarian restuarant, so i suppose that is understandable.

All in all, the service was reliable, the presentation was good. and the taste was incredible. I would order from there again. The only problem i have is the price. It came up to $540. But then I suppose, its better to pay more for good,healthy food than to pay $250 for a burger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember my first experience with Livity - when they were on Hope Road. I would drive from anywhere to have the callaloo juice and vege-mince yattie.

Bill said...

I was never a fan of vegetarian until i went to Livity. Love their food gone to bed.