Jamaican Jerk Beef on Kabob sticks. Yeah...Right.


Just the other day I came across a video tutorial for Jamaican Beef from cbs4, an American network tv station. I am always happy to know that the brand 'Jamaica' sells very well overseas, however, its a pain to see the whitest, most non-Jamaican, chef try to label his new concoction as 'JAMAICAN JERK BEEF!'

I think there should be laws against such things, or better yet, I think its time for us Jamaicans to realise the sort of value in brand equity we are sitting on and start producing and branding our own 'truly' Jamaican Products.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

I read about it some days ago in another blog and the main things that you mention here are very similar